Saturday, January 8, 2011

free 2011 calendars

new year : check
new stationery : check
new goals : check

for me one of those new goals is to no longer be the person who forgets birthdays and is forced to send ugly belated birthday cards .... so here are some lovely free things floating around the interweb

I'm tempted to make myself one of each :)


these "year at a glance" pages here



a very very special owl inspired 2011 from My Owl Barn






nature inspired watercolor prints from a number of things




a page a month at switcheroom


and at Creative Mamma



and then some very cool Do It Yourself calendars from Lula Louise, you are never to old to colour-in, and the sketch-it-yourself could also be scrap-book-yourself or you could just persoanlise it in any way that is relevant to you...


like I said.... I think I need one of each! happy planning and organising

No comments: