Sunday, February 13, 2011

that loving feeling

so with the craziest week behind me I find myself on the eve of one of my favorite days with not quite the usual excitement but just a little sad and disappointed

  • I haven't blogged about all the truly wonderful inspiration out there in the world to help make someone you love feel very very ...well, loved
  • and I have some things up my sleeve for hubby dearest but not at all on the grand scale i would go to with unlimited time, funds and opportunity
  • and the worst of all is that our usual valentines tradition of skipping the romantic dinner cliché and having a rip-roaring adventure (we've gone speed boating, jet-skiing, rollercoaster riding, travel to new place-ing) but last weekend I accidentally broke the fridge while defrosting it (dont ask) and so all our lovely holiday-fun-making money has had to go on replacing it because of me.....  
  • AND (yes I know, never start a sentance with "and", BUT this is a blog and no-one cares).... I am very aware that not everybody I love is going to be having a loving feeling day tomorrow and they are very much in my thoughts and prayers
so, with all that said, here is some love inspiration

 74 Lime Lane has lots and lots of links 


Paper Crave had a huge valentine's roundup 

and in His Grace  is a very talented lady with words of wisdom and true inspiration from the One who loves us most, the One who cares for us and loves us like no other ever can or will.... the real lover of our souls



No comments: